THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my olidays ^_^


15 & 16 nov 2010

on dat days, we went 2 port dickson 2 finished our tyme as fam 2gether,.. abah, umi, adik, haiqal n me,.. we all 2gether went der on da 15th morning after breakfast,..

on dat morning before we tok off, my uncle's car broke down cz of strom dat night so his hve no ride 2 go 2 his office den he ask us a favor 2 drop him off at his office before we go 2 PD,.. den my dad agree wif dat,.. we drop hi at his office den,..

after dat, we continued our journey 2 PD,.. at about 12.3o we reached d hotel,.. we stay at sri pena as usuall went we go 2 PD,.. sri pena is da hotel own by NSTP since my dad is employee der n also my mom dat ex-employee der,..

when we reach da hotel, my dad took da key room den laod our belonging into da room,.. we rested a while till dat evning n we went 2 da swimming pool 2 enjoy swimming,.. hehehe,..

dat 2 days we der,.. der r no people in dat hotel since school break haven't started yet,.. if we go on sat ot sun it's definitely full house,.. hehehe,.. owez been like dat,..

da day after 2morrow, da day dat we went back 2 KL,.. my mom ask my dad 2 stoped at da town first before went home,.. den my dad was like 'nk wtper?' my mom say she want 2 shopping 4 some clothes,.. hahaha,.. dat tyme i felt sooooo happy,.. i love u r mom,.. hehehe,.. we shopping our clothes at about 1 n half our,.. den we went back 2 KL,..

we reach home at 5 or 6 in da evning,.. ^_^ i felt so happy cz we can spent our tyme 2gether as fam after my examination dat make me crazy,.. heehhe,.. hope i can get a gud resut in my examntions,.. ^_^ insayaAllah,..!

0 comments: