THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Saturday, November 20, 2010

my bro shocked us,.. =p



today, in da morning, my 'lil bro shocked us dat he's locked in da car,.. he jz 1 years n 4 month,.. huhuhu,.. im sleeping upstairs den my mom from da next room call me n say 'cpt 2rn adk awk t'knci dlm kete' n im dat tyme was 'mamai' goes like 'huh,..? umi jgn nk tpu' den my mom said 'ske ati awk r nk cye or x yg psti nyer 2rn tlg umi' im jz followed my mom evnthough im not believe her,.. when i reached da car i was like 'omg !' my granny said dat my dad put him in da car n check d engine cz he want 2 go 2 N9 dis mon 2 send her daughter dat teach der,..

our whole fam try 2 get him out from der,.. my dad went 2 d office 2 get da spare keys dat he left der,.. my mom really mad at my dad b'coz dis 2 happen also dat he put da spare keys at office,.. we try our best 2 get him out from da car,.. he locked inside da car almost 2 hours,.. we were sooo worried,..! my bro 45 mins in da car he was like dancing n laughing at us outside dat he thought we were joking wif him,.. after dat he goes crying so hard,.. dat tyme my mom dun care 'bout da car anymore n said 2 my sis' awk g ambk hmmer kt ats' den she ask my sis 2 'cungkil' back mirror,.. my granny repeated mny tyme 2 tke cre of my bro face cz he facing my sis dat wanna break da mirror,..

then, after my sis broke da mirror my mom quickly 'pnjt' dat back mirror 2 get my bro,.. he was so wet wif his 'peluh',.. when my mom him, he still crying,.. my mom took him inside da house n cool him down,.. my granny ask my sis 2 make his milk,.. he drink his milk while crying,.. he did not drink all his milk like owez,.. den my granny ask me 2 bathed him,.. im bath him while 'pjuk' him 2 stop crying,.. he did stop crying den,.. we were released,..!

after bathed, my mom make him rice n give him,.. he did ate it,.. he did not cryied anymore,.. when my dad went home from d office my mom dun speak 2 him cz so mad,.. den he jz went out 2 repair da car,.. my mom so agry cz she said he did wanted 2 check d engine cz he want 2 send her daughter 2 N9 dis mon,.. she goes like' per yg dy pntg sgt ank dy yg kt cne 2 tah,.. bkn dowg d bg jasa pn kt dy,.. blik2 mntk duit,.. dowg mntk duit smpai bpak dowg da xd duit den mrmpat ngn aku,..dk2 ni pn ank dy gak tp d kew dy ambk pdli,..? d kew dy bg duit cm dy bg kt ank2 dy kt cne 2,..? xd pn,,!' my mom was so mad,.. we, my sis n i jz shut our mouth,.. jz my granny dat open her mouth 2 spoke 2 my mom,.. she cooled down my mom,.. huhuhuhu,..

ac2ly, i was mad 2 when i heard my mom said dat,.. but i jz shuted cz i dun think dat i hve ryte 2 speak,.. but if think 'bout it my mom hve a point,.. i dun noe what matter wif my dad,.. he seem jz abandon us n concerned more 2 his fam at trggnu side,.. huhuhu,.. if think crrctly, he has no bsness wif dem anymore jz 2 gve dem d mney dat court asked my da 2 gve,.. dat's all,.. den he released from dem but my dad seems dun want 2 let dem go,.. i can really undrstand dat b'cz dey r his 1st fam,.. but y did us like dis,..? my sis n i dun really care 'bout his love cz we used 2 live w/out dad love 4 18 n 17 years,.. but we concerned 'bout our lil bro,.. he jz 1 years old,.. he really need his dad love,..

my mom can't anything more cz my dad once said 'klo asyk nk mrah jer bek kter b'psah' is adt hw he supposed 2 said,...? hw cme he,..? my mom immediately shut her mouth,.. really mad till she can't say a word,.. i heard my mom story i was like 'gler kew per owg 2a ni ?' but jz in my heart,.. den i kept in my heart,.. once my dad yelling at my mom n abandon both of dem, my bro n my mom, den i will lose my respect 2 him 4 all my life like what i did 2 my true dad,.. really,..!! i will do it,.. no matter what my mom will say evn my fam,.. cz i dun like any1 2 hurt my mom,.. physically evn mentally envn emotionally,..!!!

4 nw i will jz be patient evn i lil by lil losing my respect but i try not 2 show it,.. huhuhuhu,.. i love my fam but i dun like violent or rude people in my fam,..! it's jz enough i went trough it once,..! i dun wanna it 2 be happen again,.. myb last tyme i was lil n stupid 2 noe anything but nw im older enough 2 noe what happen,.. if it happen 2 my mom like last tyme i will not b thinking too long 2 yell at him,..!!

1 comments:

anonymousx said...

die,....heumderoeh???manyi heumderoeh??? sabar separuh dari iman,...amin,...^_~,...n,..nasib x paper adik ko,...huhu