THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my license


today my sis ask me 2 go to IMKEDA (license place 4 learning) to renew our license,.. we will get out competent license soon,.. hehehe,.. can't wait 4 it,..! so excited ! da girl said we will get 1 day after or 4 days after if der r no prob occurs,.. ^_^ hope dey will be ok while our license is being process,.. huhuhu,..

talk about license,.. since i will got my competent license,.. i will tell da truth 'bout me den,.. huhuhu,.. im 21 yrs old n will get my true license soon but im not really noe hw 2 drive n nver been drving since i got my P license,.. can u balieve it,..? hahahaha,.. i got scared u noe,.. 4 me all car 2 too big 4 me 2 drive it,.. huhuhu,.. it scred me 2 death,.. but if im not driving it will b a waste of money 2 renew my license once it has come 2 due date,.. =( but hw can imake dis scared feeling go away,..? HELP ME PLEZ,..!!!

0 comments: