THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Monday, November 22, 2010

bzday presents *_*



today, i got my bzday presents from my mom n my dad,.. ^_^ im soo haapy,.. i got present way too early from my ac2al bzday,.. my bzday suppose 2 b on 4th dec but my parents give it 2 me today,.. same as my sis dat suppose 2 b clbrting her bzday on 24th nov which is dis wednsday,..

u wanna noe what did we get,..?? we get da saem thing but diff in color, shape n model,.. we jz got hp notebook + all da gadgets n beautiful necklace,.. im really like da necklace,.. it's not dat i dun like my notebook jz im da type of person dat so into accessories,.. heehhehehe,..

i must be a lot of costs 2 buy all dat stuff 4 us,.. we, my sis n i, really thankful 2 our parents,.. my sis n i did plan dat we must buy sumthing 4 my dad n my mom 4 their bzday,.. my dad bzday oready past but we didn't gve him anything,.. jz a wish from jengka,.. huhuhuhu,.. n my mom bzday on 23rd jan,.. we plan 2 gve their present on da same day,.. as 4 my dad belated bzday present n 4 my mom earlier bzday present jz same like us,.. ^_^

but we didn't evn noe what 2 buy 4 dem,.. i think wanna buy my mom perfume n my dad shirt / 'kemeja',.. but my mom did hve plenty of perfume n my dad also hve plenty of shirt,.. so we in delema on what shuld we buy 4 our parents,.. huhuhuh,.. hope we can decide it b4 we go out on 4th dec soon,.. ^_~

on my bzday, i will gve da present dat we buy 4 our parents,.. ^_^ also on my bzday my beloved fwen, dewi, will come 2 kl n celebrate mine n her bzday 2gether,.. evn her bzday did past on 4th dec she refuse wanna come,.. her bzday on 25th nov, on dis thursday,.. 2morrow i will go out wif my cousins n i will think what present i shuld buy 4 dewi,.. ^_^ i can't wait 4 dat day, 4th dec, 2 come,.. it's not jz my bzday but i wanna c my fwen like crazy,..!!! huhuhuhu,.. really miss her so much,..!

hmm,.. nw tyme oready pass 3 a.m,.. i must sleep nw,.. gdnyte 2 all,.. c ya,.. n hope dat our day 2morrow will b da better den 2day,.. jaljayo,.. ZZZZzzzZZZzzz,.. @_@

1 comments:

anonymousx said...

yaeeyyyy,...chukahae!!!!!! hukhuk,.... got new notebook,.....n necklace,...hehe,...best3x,..hikhik