THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Sunday, October 31, 2010

my examination =(

annyeong haseyo / hello / apa khabar / xiawu hao

i wanna talk 'bout my examination,.. i jz finished my law paper on 27th oct,.. i wanna noe what,.. i totally screwed my paper,.. i dun evn noe what im doin',.. i jz write whateva i want in dat paper,.. i really hope dat my result b okay,.. i dun hope 4 any A in dat paper but at least u can get B,.. if i got C, my pointer, the whole pointer will drop,.. huhuhuuhu,.. i dun want dat 2 happen,.. none of people want dat 2 happen,..

on 2/11, i will facing my next paper,.. mkt 310 (public relation paper),.. hope i will score on dis 1,.. i relly hope,..! next paper after PR is Finance (FIN 262) and 4 da last paper is on 14/11 which is mgt 300 (IT) paper,.. i do really2 hope dat i will score on dat 3 pper,..

i will write more when i finished my pper,.. on 14/11,.. can't wait 2 on9 247 at my home sweet home,.. !!!!

0 comments: