THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Sunday, October 17, 2010

about me/tentang saya/naege



hi hello ! annyeong haseyo! hai apakhabar! ^_~ choneun jung RaeHee imnida,..
im juz creating another blog,..
hope i can mnage it,.. hee,..
since im malay and so addicted to learn korea lang so dis blog will b mix in lang,..
jz 4 da beginning i jz use eng lang,.. =) easy 2 undrstand n read,.. otherwise eng is worldwide lang,..

oopppsss,.. jz wanna inform,.. im a girl,.. since in my blog,.. either of my blog, der will b no pix of me,.. never,..! im da person dat dun like 2 tke photo of myself,.. i found it ugly like hell,.. but dun misundrstood dat im an ugly girl,.. huhuhuhu,..

4 whom dat dun noe me, my nme is jung raehee,.. u can call me raehee,.. (but dat's not my real nme) ,.. since we're in cyber wolrd so i dun think we shuld 100% tell da truth 'bout our real nme / evn bio to public,.. nowadays, one1 can b trusted,.. huhuhuhu,.. but dun wory, i will be sincere enough 'but all da posts in here,.. jz my real nme will b secret,.. ^_^

what else,.. hmm,.. ok hw 'bout my admired,..??! oryte,..! i like dis topic,.. if im wif my fwen, dewi, we would love 2 talk 'bout dis topic,.. i bet,..! hehehe,.. oryte,.. wer were we,..? hmm,.. ok, my admire,.. to tell da truth, im da social girl,.. im ac2ly very shy if im not evn close wif dat people,.. i guess mny people out der like me,... im stdying at uitm,.. i did hve crush to 1 guy,.. can't tell his nme,.. ac2ly, im not i love wif him,.. but i like his personality,.. he is kinda cool like guy,.. not much of talk (jz like me),.. 1st, i look at him, i was like, wow! he has a style of his own,.. but dat jz once htought since i saw him at my first day,.. den 1 nyte when we had course dinner,.. i totally love his style,..! he's like popular artist wif his sunglasses n leather jacket,.. huhuhuhu,.. i told my fwen 'bout dis n she was like " r u in love wif him? " and i go " i dun noe " but later, day by day past, i dun think im in love wif him but i jz admire him,.. since he is smart, clever, good-looking, cool, polite, hve sense of humor,.. FYI, he is dean list student EVERY SEM, from part 1 - 3,.. i said to myself, " who da girl dat will hve him, would b lucky her ",.. i jz wish i will get guy like dat 1 day,.. jz glad dat he's not my type if not i dun think i can continue my stdy at uitm,.. i will 247 will thinking of him,.. hehehehe,.. ^_~

admire and i dol is da diff meaning ryte,..?? jz asking,.. hehehehe,..

oryte, 4 my idol, oppss, not idol but idols,.. of course it's korea artists since i like korea so much nwadays,.. im not a girl dat love korea b4,.. it's all b'coz of my fwen, dewi, dat introduce me to korea artists,.. since dat, i jz listening to korean song, drama, variety shows, evn find my own korean nme,.. n nw my dewi n i, planned to further our stdy in korea after we finish our diploma,.. hehehehe,.. can;t wait 4 dat,..

okay, 'bout my idol,.. oppss, im cowey, it's not jz idol but idols,.. hehehehe,.. since i love korea so much den my idols also among korea artists,.. ^_^ do u guys noe super junior,..?? 4 those dat dun evn noe what is super junior were, dis is dem :



dey used to be 13 mmbers but nw dey're jz 10 mmber left,.. 1 of da mmber hve a lawsuit wif their mngmnet,



1 of dem enter d army n will b back soon,



also 1 more used to b bz wif his acting n nw he's back wif super junior (SuJu),.. ^_~
ac2ly, SuJu supposed debut wif only 12 mmbers,.. but da last 1 entered and also a magnae (youngest), kyuhyun:



entered after SuJu debut,.. he revealed dat when he got informed dat he will be debut as SuJu his heart was pouting,.. b'cz 1 of da reason, he is 1 of SuJu's fans (E.L.F),.. but in SuJu, der r 1 guy dat i like da most,.. he's my idols,.. leeteuk-shi :




if i wanna reveal all of my idols der will be long post,.. huhuhuhu,.. so 4 nw, i jz reveal my idol in SuJu,.. next tyme when free i will reveal d other group dat hve my idols,.. ^_~

im tied of typing ryte nw,.. huhuhuhu,.. c ya next tyme,.. ac2ly, i will facing my finals exams on 27th oct,.. till 14 nov,.. after dat day i will b posting new post,..jigeumkaji, annyeong gaseyo/astalavista/slamt tinggal/gudbye/sayonara,.. *_*

0 comments: