THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Friday, April 29, 2011

my olidays ^_^


hey yoem,.. ^_^
cowey 'bout last nyte,..
i did said dat i gonna tell stiory 'bout sumthing else but i didn't,..
i ac2ly did meant another stry at my another acc,..
huhuhuhu,..
cowey yo'll,..

my fam n i hve been in terengganu since last thursday (night after ny exams finished),..
we've here 2 hve ourolidays as a fam here,..
da past thursday night we've stayed at the legend, cherating,..
last nyte n da day after dis we gonna stay at tanjung vista hotel, kuala terengganu,..
we've gonna b oliday 4 5 days,..

ryte nw, my parent r out 4 breakfast,..
only my sis, my 'lil bro n i dat stay here in dat hotel room,..
me n my sis oready had our breakfast at hotel cafe dis morn,..

after dis, if nothing happen my dad wanna take us 2 dam (dun noe da nme of it),..
and sumwhere else (can't rmmber),..
n my mom say she wanna buy 'telekong',..
when think back..
what about us,..??
what did we want,..?
what did i want,..??
hmmm,..
can't think any ac2ly,..
ryte nw d only think dat i hve in mind is wanna shopping,..
but since its not my money dat i wanna use,..
den i jz let it b,..
dun want to burden my parents,..
huhuhuhuhu,..

if i have a lot of maney,..
der r many things dat i wanna buy, go, etc,...
but when can i have all of dat,..??
can't think of it,..
cz after dis, der r lot things 2 do,..
but i do really hope dat i will get what i've been dream of,..

ac2ly, 2day (dun noe when), my auntie's fam will come here 2,..
2 have olidays 2gether wif us,..
so epy,..!!
but i do hope dat all of here,..
huhuhuhu,..
b'coz its been awhile since we hving oliday 2gether as a big fam,.. ^^

orytie,..
gonna go,..
dat's all for today,..
gotta go,..
bye yoem,.. ^_~

0 comments: